01 September 2014

Orange drops

Hey all,


Orange nail polish is one of my favourites but it does not suit my skintone at all. Maybe it's down to the colour of my skin-tone or the polishes I have but I just don't love the way it looks on me. That doesn't stop me from buying it though. It makes for some beautiful nail art and I think this is one of the easiest ways to make orange work on my nails. 


I have on 2 coats of Nails Inc Atomic. I used my dotting tools to make the dripping design with China Glaze Riveting. Pretty simple! My hands are really dry and I can't seem to find a product that keeps them supple over a long period of time. They look great for a week of two and despite keeping up the same moisturizing routine they just fall back into a dry peeling mess after that. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les