18 September 2014

Rocking some bourbon

Hey all,


I wore Misa Bourbon on the rocks at the start of last week. It's one of the few polishes that I would wear non stop for a week or 2 without feeling the need to change it around. The only reason this didn't last a week is because walloped my finger off of a table or something and it chipped a bit at the top. I knew the chip would get worse if I left it (I would pick at it until it did!) so I changed them. I swear if I put on a polish I don't really like it won't chip at all (despite my best efforts) but when I really like something it'll crack and chip like there's no tomorrow. 


These swatches were actually taken last October which is hard to believe! I honestly thought they were from July. I don't know where the time goes. Either way it's just as pretty now as it was back in October. I have on 2 coats with a coat of the Sally Hansen inta-dri topcoat.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les