15 September 2014

Sally Hansen Miracle gel (110) Birthday suit swatch and review

 Hey all,


This is the last polish I have to show ye from the new Sally Hansen Miracle gel polishes that are being released in Ireland this month. This is the shade 110 Birthday Suit. Unfortunately the formula on this one isn't great. I needed 4 coats for full coverage but I will say that you'd never know it needed that many coats unless someone told you. On the nail it looks perfect,not at all thick. Birthday suit is a light beige creme. Like all the other polishes I have tried from the Miracle Gel line it is very glossy on its own but a topcoat will help prolong the wear time.



Unless you are absolutely in love with the colour and you're willing to put up with doing 4 coats then this is probably one to skip. I'll end up keeping this as a pedicure polish as I do like the colour a lot but I paint my nails at night and I'm sure they'd end up smudged in the morning. I don't tend to have a lot of time to spare to allow them to dry fully when I do 3 coats never mind 4. 

So that's it for my Sally Hansen miracle gel review. Let me know which colour was your favourite and if you plan on picking any of them up once they are released. I have seen swatches of a beautiful brown that I hope to pick up when I come across a stand. I think this is one of the best Sally Hansen collections so far in terms of colour choices. They really went all out with this one and it payed off.

The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polishes and topcoat cost €9.99 each. You can pick up a duo pack for €14.99 which included one colour and one topcoat. There are 18 shades in this collection and they'll be available in Ireland around mid September.

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les