12 September 2014

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel (210) Pretty Piggy swatch and review

Hey all,


The penultimate post in my Sally Hansen Miracle gel review. Today I have my possible favourite polish from the 5 I was sent to try. This is (210) Pretty Piggy. Not only is the name adorable but the colour is just spot on. I would say it's a orange toned pink creme. I love this and it would look great as a pedicure polish (as the name would suggest)


I have on 2 coats. It can get streaky so take your time with the first coat and you should be away with it. I've worn this a few other times and I needed 3 coats so it's a bit hit and miss.  Like the other polishes in this range, Pretty Piggy is so glossy on its own but I would always add on a topcoat if I was planning on wearing it for a couple of days. 

The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polishes and topcoat cost €9.99 each. You can pick up a duo pack for €14.99 which included one colour and one topcoat. There are 18 shades in this collection and they'll be available in Ireland around mid September.

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les