11 September 2014

Sally Hansen Miracle gel (330) Redgy swatch

Hey all,


Redgy is one of my favourites from the new Sally Hansen Miracle Gel releases. It is a lot more like a true raspberry in person and it is brighter than the camera picked up. It's beautiful.  The formula on Redgy was amazing. I have on 2 coats without a topcoat and again, like Street Flair, it is incredibly glossy on its own. 


Raspberry shades are better than red in my opinion. They look amazing on the nail and the formulas tend to be incredible. I would add a topcoat on if I was wearing this for a couple of days just to keep it looking this good. I did put a basecoat on before applying this just in case it stained. This shade of polish can stain your skin pretty badly so I didn't want to chance it. Redgy is a definite winner for me. 

The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polishes and topcoat cost €9.99 each. You can pick up a duo pack for €14.99 which included one colour and one topcoat. There are 18 shades in this collection and they'll be available in Ireland around mid September.

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les