16 September 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Accent nails

Hey all,


A nice easy challenge for this week as part of the Twinsie Tuesday group. This is a great group for making you branch out and try new designs and use polishes you normally don't get much use out of. This time I just went with the flow. I had absolutely no plan and no set polishes to use. I started off with 2 coats of Nails inc St James. Even though red isn't my favourite, you wouldn't believe the amount of it I go through in a year. 


For the accent nail I did a little window design. I used some white paint for the outline. I filled in the rest with Essence Black is Back. I thought it needed something else to make it really stand out as an accent nail. I rooted around in my stash and out popped China Glaze Snowglobe (which is amazing and I completely underestimate how pretty it is). I dabbed that into the middle giving it a nights sky kind of look.I topped it off with a matte topcoat to make the glitters in Snowglobe really stand out. 

That's all for this week. I look forward to seeing what the other ladies came up with for this challenge. 


 Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​ Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les