23 September 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Neutral nails

Hey all,


A pretty basic design for this weeks Twinsie Tuesday challenge. I wasn't 100% pleased with the outcome of this manicure so I ended up adding on some colour and a bit of nail art. I'll show ye that in another post. Back to today, we were told to do a neutral nail theme which is hard enough I think. Neutrals nails are a bit boring in my opinion. I'd sooner go with a plain bright polish rather than make a huge effort doing nail art with neutral polishes that you don't tend to notice on the nail. They all blend in pretty well with each other.


I started off with Ciate My fair lady. This is 3 coats. Then I striped off the nail and added on Barry M Lychee. The tape pulled off some of the polish on the ring finger even though I left the base polish to dry for ages before even attempting to do some nail art. It's so frustrating! I added on a matte topcoat so the 2 neutral colours would stand out a bit more than they would with a glossy coat. 


 Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​ Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les