02 September 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Summer/ Autumn transition

Hey all,


Transition challenges are my least favourite. I don't have a set design or polish that I always go for the minute the seasons change. It seems a bit silly to me if I'm honest. Tastes change over time and that is particularly true when it comes to nail polish for me. In the end I settled on one polish that has stood out a lot to me over the past few weeks is Nicole by OPI Khloe had a little lam lam. 


For me this is the perfect polish. I love the shade, I think it's the perfect shade of teal. The formula is perfect, it dries very quickly and it's quite glossy on its own. I have worn this without a topcoat and I get a good 3 days without any chips. For me this is a really sophisticated polish. My nails looks so clean and classy when I have this own. I genuinely wanted to wear this, and only this, for days if not weeks on end.

 Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​ Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les