22 September 2014

You're my dandelion

Hey all,


A while back every one seemed to be mad into doing Dandelion inspired nail art. It kind of slipped by me and I never got around to giving it a go. I was playing around with some polishes recently and I ended up with this dandelion themed manicure and I kind of like it. It's a bit abstract (especially from afar) but sometimes nail art is more fun like that. Maybe it's just me.


I started off with 2 coats of Lac Attack Puddle Jumping. I really love the blue flecks in this polish. It turns a semi boring colour (grey isn't all that amazing on the nails in my opinion) into something really interesting. It makes such a good base for nail art but it's also incredibly pretty on its own. The nude polish is Illamasqua Monogamous.  I think the ring finger came out the best. It's crazy how the simplest nail designs can be the hardest to perfect!

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les