30 October 2014

A Halloween gradient

Hey all,


A not so obvious Halloween manicure for today. I tried my least favourite nail art look. I like the overall look of it but I hate doing it. It's messy and rarely turns out the way I want it to. I based it on the basic colours of a punpkin. I have to say I do like the overall look but not enough to make it a weekly thing. 

Using a make-up sponge I mixed Nails inc Atomic and OPI I just can't cope-acabana. It took a few layers to build up the colours making them opaque. It's probably better to layer them over a white base. It just makes life a whole lot easier. To make it all gel together I added on a matte topcoat.


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les