10 October 2014

A whimsical accent

Hey all,


I found these pictures of a manicure I did a while back. I think these were for a Twinsie Tuesday post but I ended up changing them at the last minute. Not sure why but there you go. The teal polish is the aptly named "Teal" by Barry m. This is 3 coats with a matte topcoat. Unfortunately I banged one of my fingers off of the camera just before I took these pictures and I ended up with a gouge on my index finger. 


The middle nails are made up of 1 coat of Barry m Cyan Blue followed by one coat of Whimsical nail polish by Pam in "Seuss". Again I topped this off with a matte topcoat. Pretty simple manicure but mixing two different polishes makes it stand out a bit more. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les