31 October 2014

My Halloween manicure

Hey all,


I think this is the first time I have ever done a Halloween manicure that I actually wore on both hands for Halloween.  I did a mix and match each nail just to make it a bit more interesting. I don't think this would work for normal everyday manicures but it's nice to push out the boat a bit. 
I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Riveting on my index and pinky finger. On the middle and ring finger I have on a plain white base.

 For the witch hat I used Essence Black is back and OPI Goldeneye (just like the manicure from Wednesday). 
The monster is done using Essence Black is back and China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard (an excellent polish for the monster! It made him stand out and it looked like it was glowing) 
The spider is just Essence Black is back and Kiss nail art striper in Silver. Pretty basic.
For the pumpkin I used NYC High line green and Essence black is back for his face.


It didn't really take all that long to do this manicure. I think using the right base colour makes it so much easier. I did the exact same design on my other hand and I love the way it turned out. Although I'm not a huge Halloween fan I must admit the nail designs are really interesting (even though people assume you bought stick on nails and refuse to even entertain the idea that you painted them yourself! I suppose that's a pretty nice compliment to get)

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les