03 October 2014

Polar White PRO teeth whitening pens review

Hey all,

Today's review is of the Polar White Pro dental teeth whitening pens. These have been on the market for a fair while but they now come in a duo pack so you can more for your money. I'v had this pack for the last few weeks and I finally have my review ready to go. Slow and steady wins the race ;)


The pens have a brush tip. You turns the bottom of the pen until a  blob of gel pops up. You only need a small drop and that'll do you. I applied it twice a day for week and a bit. You leave it on for 20 minutes and there is no need to rinse. The pen is designed to whiten teeth as well as dissolve stains.

My experience with the Polar white Pro pen was disappointing. It didn't whiten my teeth or dissolve any stains despite using it exactly as it says on the packet. It made my teeth a tiny bit sensitive which was expected. It wasn't bad now, just a tiny bit more noticeable than normal. I will be applying more gel to see if that has any more of an effect.I will say the packaging is great. They are so slim and easy to throw into your bag to take with you on the go. There is no fear that it will burst open and spill in your bag which is great. I'd give them top marks on packaging for sure.

 I had high hopes for this pen after reading some glowing review over the past while. I've tried a few different whitening gels and toothpastes over the last few years and so far I haven't had any luck with them. I'm not aiming for a Hollywood smile by any means. I'd be just as happy getting rid of any stains and having them a touch whiter than normal. 
I'l keep going with this until the tube is empty and if anything changes I'll update this post. 

The Polar White PRO dental teeth whitening pens duo pack cost €24.99

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les