09 October 2014

Seeing Stars

Hey all,


This was supposed to be a future Book Look manicure but it didn't come out the way I had envisioned. I hate when that happens! It all looks grand in your head but on the nail it looks like a huge mess. I did end up cutting some of the stars in half so they would fit on my nail. Sometimes having short nails is a pain when you are trying to add on some 3d bits.


I started off with 2 coats of Catrice Lucky in Lilac. I added a single star onto each nail. For the accent nail I put on a couple of pink ones and finished it off with a matte topcoat. I put on a clear topcoat on the other nails. I do think the matte look suits those 3d stars. It kills some of the shine  that the stars had so they are easier to distinguish.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les