02 October 2014

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Hey all,



I have not worn blue/navy polish for a long while. I've had Colors by Llarowe Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in my stash for a while now and despite trying to put it on a few times I finally got to wear it properly last week. Apparently this is a dupe for some Essie polish that I hadn't heard of before. Whether it is or not now I haven't a clue to be honest. I don't have the other one and to be fair I don't see the hype. It's pretty but it's not so spectacular that you should spend over the odds for it.


I have on 2 coats of Twinkle Twinkle little Star. It could have done with a 3 coat as it is a crelly kind of formula. It's full of holographic glitters which sparkle nicely. They aren't overpowering at all. I did use a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-dri on top so it may have dulled the sparkle a bit. Honestly I think it's just a more subtle kind of sparkle anyway and I'd sooner have a topcoat to make it last. It's a lovely polish and one I'll more than likely get a lot of use out now that I know how nice it is.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les