28 October 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- halloween theme!

Hey all,


This weeks theme is a bit odd. I don't think I have ever been scared or creeped out by a nail design so I just went with a basic Halloween theme. I tried something different and I picked out an Alien design that I though would look pretty interesting. 

I started off with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Blue Streak. Once that had dried I used a dotting tool and added in Catrice Acid/ Dc for the head, a basic white polish for the eye-ball and Essence Black is back for the pupil. I topped it off with a coat of Essence Soft touch matte topcoat.


I'm really pleased with the way it turned out! It's a nice easy design to do too. I'm not a fan of Halloween but it's fun to do themed nail art for the occasion.


 Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​ Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les