07 October 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Random polish combination

Hey all,


I just grabbed two polishes from my shelf for this post. If you start thinking too much about them you'll only end up picking something amazing! The whole point of this is the element of surprise. Thankfully I ended up with 2 polishes that I haven't shown on here for a while now so that worked out fairly well. I think they look decent together too which is a nice bonus! This had the potential to be a complete disaster given some of the polish colours I have lying around. 


I started off with 2 coats of NYC High line green. This is a nice grass green with a great formula.  On top of that I have one coat of the original Essence Glorious Aquarius glitter topper. This is a blue glitter with some gold and holographic smaller glitters. I prefer matte glitter but over this shade of green I left it as it was. The formula on Glorious Aquarius was pretty good too. It has a lot of glitter mixed in with the base so you get nice even coverage with one coat.


 Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​ Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les