29 October 2014

Witch hat nail art

Hey all,


Keeping on with the Halloween theme I decided to try out some witches hats. You only need striping tape and a little paint brush for this manicure and you can pick whatever nail polish combination you like. I went with a textured polish, a creme and a glitter.

 I started with 3 coats of Zoya Beatrix. I waited a good while to let that dry as it isn't the quickest drying polish in the world. Using 3 stripes of tape (two down in the shape of a triangle and one across marking the brim of her hat) I painted on Essence Black is back. Once that had dried I used a small paint brush and added on the buckle using OPI Goldeneye.


I love this manicure. It was a bit time consuming but that was mainly down to Zoya Beatrix taking so long to dry. I have tried it with other polishes and it didn't take half the time. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les