13 November 2014

A stripe of luck

Hey all,


Some super short nail art for today. I started off with 2 coats of Nails inc Bluebell. Once that was fully dry (important when using striping tape!) I sectioned off the nail. I painted half of the nail using Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in "Plum Luck". On the other half of the nail I added Essence Nude it. 


I have to say I really enjoy doing this design even though it takes a bit of patience. I have done a few of these now using all different colours but I really liked this one in particular. I'd say a Christmas version would be pretty unusual if you didn't want to go for the traditional Christmas manicure. I'll probably try one out if I remember. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les