20 November 2014

Feeling Sleepy with Essence

Hey all,


A quick swatch for today. This is one of the older polishes I have. Sleepy is from the Essence Snow White Collection that was released the year before last. It's a light blue creme with a hint of shimmer but it doesn't really translate onto the nails. Nevertheless it's a nice, pretty polish. I have on 3 coats as it was a tad bit streaky. 


Again I used the Essence Soft touch topcoat to seal it all in. I really like the end result. There's just somthing about matte toppers that make you nails look so eye-catching. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les