21 November 2014

Hay Day nail art

Hey all,


I love Hay Day, it's such a fun little game. I started this manicure with 1 coat of Barry m Cyan Blue. I sponged on Barry m Blueberry Ice cream. Once that was dry I finished it off with another layer of white polish at the tips. I hate doing gradients at the best of times but it is a nightmare with blue polish! Thankfully clean up wasn't too horrific this time around.


For the chicken I kept the base plain with a coat of white polish. I freehanded the chicken using a small paintbrush. The red is Max Factor Red Passion and the orange is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Tahitian Sunset. I love the expression on the chickens face!

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les