28 November 2014

Here piggy, piggy, piggy

Hey all,


A manicure without any striping tape for once! Even I needed a break from it at this point. Instead I went with my old favourite combination; polka dots and an accent nail. I picked out on of the Sally Hansen Miracle Gels in Pretty Piggy. I couldn't resist doing some nail art given the name of this polish! I have on 2 coats  of Pretty Piggy. The formula is pretty good. They are quite glossy on their own two which is great (although I've come to expect that kind of finish from Sally Hansen polishes. They are amazing)


On my other nails I have the Sally Hansen Miracle gel in Redgy. Just like Pretty Piggy I needed 2 coats for Redgy. I love these two colours together, I freehanded the pig face with a small paintbrush and Redgy, using a plain black polish and a white polish for the eyes and nostrils. I topped it off with a coat of the Miracle Gel topcoat which did make the design run a bit which was annoying. In person you don't notice it really but it still bugs me!

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les