26 November 2014

Light and Dark nail art

Hey all,


This is another version of the striped manicure I showed ye last week or the week before. This time I decided to play around with some textured polishes to see how they would work with this type of design. 

I started with a base of Catrice Raspberry fields forever. This looks red in the pictures but it really is a true raspberry creme. It's one of my favourite raspberry nail polishes. The formula is great! Two coats and you are good to go. Once that was dry I added on the striping tape.


On  top of Raspberry Fields Forever I added Barry m  Kingsland Road (Pink) and Station Road (yellow). The blue is Nails inc Motcomb street. The manicure came out fairly smooth despite having a mix of textured polishes in the mix. The only problem I had was in getting the lines to look crisp. The textured effect really does not work well with striping tape if you are looking for a perfectly straight line.

On the whole though I think it looks pretty ok!

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les