12 November 2014

Orly Liquid Vinyl review

Hey all,


I've been coming to the end of my bottle of Essence Black is back for a while and I decided it was time to try out a few other black polishes to see if any of them would fair better. I like the Essence one a lot but it seemed to get pretty bubbly towards the end which is a huge pain when you are trying to do nail art of even if you want a plain black manicure. Bubbles ruin everything! The first black I decided to try is Orly Liquid vinyl as it seems a lot of people rave about it as being a top black polish. 


Here I have on 2 coats of Liquid Vinyl on its own. The formula is quite thin and it gets really patchy. It dries pretty quickly but the finish looks awful without a topcoat,as ye can see in the swatches above. It looks so scratched and crappy and that's just after painting my nails. It doesn't hold a candle to my Essence polish. Also something weird I noticed, after a few days of wear it seemed to thin out on my nails it looked like I had bald spots even though the day before that it was perfect! It's the strangest thing.  I wouldn't waste my money on this polish. It's not worth the money or the hassle with the formula and the finish. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les