06 November 2014

Pure and simple nails

Hey all,



Just a quick swatch for today's post. My nails have grown a fair bit in the past 2-3 weeks although I am tempted to cut them this short again. This is 3 coats of Ciate My Fair Lady. It's one of the nicest nude polishes I own. The formula is more of a crelly so it's a bit on the sheer side.You can get it opaque though just don't mess around whilst applying it.It can drag a bit so just use the 3 stroke method and you'll be grand. It's quite glossy on its own which is great but a topcoat is always worth adding on. You'll get far better wear out of it.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les