27 November 2014

So much for my Happy Ending

Hey all,


Another striped manicure! I really went through a phase of using striping tape, even though it can be really frustrating to work with. I decided to mix a few different styles with this manicure. There was no real reason for this, I just thought they'd be interesting on the nail. I think it looks pretty good though.  The only annoying thing is the thickness thanks to all the glitter. It's not bad by any means but it is noticeable which kind of ruins it for me, especially on short nails. 


I started with 2 coats of Essence Happy Ending, a hot pink creme with a pretty good formula. After striping off the nail I added on Essence Time for Romance. This was pretty thick as it is an older polish. It's still beautiful though. On the other nails I didn't bother with the striping. Instead I dotted on Happy ending in a typical polka dot pattern. On the ring finger I used Essence Hello Holo for a bit of sparkle.It is a pretty busy manicure!

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les