17 November 2014

Space Cadet

Hey all,


The other Orly nail polish I own is Space Cadet, a duochrome polish with a sheer grey-ish base. In the bottle this is amazing. You can really see the pink/gold shift. On the nail I wasn't won over by it. It's pretty sheer so I decided to layer it over Orly Liquid Vinyl. I decided it wasn't something I would like to wear as a full manicure so I did a curtain nail design seeing as its fairly quick and easy to do.


Here I have on 2 coats of Orly Liquid Vinyl, 2 coats of Space Cadet and 1 coat of Essence Soft Touch matte topcoat. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les