03 November 2014

Teal textured nail art

Hey all,


It would seem that teal nail polish is my thing this year. I love wearing it even though it can stain and leave your fingers looking a bit of a mess. Taking your time removing it helps though and it's well worth it. My favourite teal has to be NOPI Khloe had a little lam lam but Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in Blue Streak is up there amongst the best I have,  Even though it's a Complete Salon manicure polish I tend to use a basecoat with it. It leaves a tiny bit of staining behind and it's a paint to deal with so the extra step is worth it.


I thought I'd jazz it up a bit using a textured polish. I picked out Barry m Atlantic Road and added some stripes to my middle nail. The accent nail is 3 coats of Atlantic road. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les