11 November 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Least favourite polish

Hey all,


This weeks theme is to pick your least favourite polish at the moment. I picked out Catrice Captain Sparrows boat. This isn't a bad polish by any means. It photographs horribly too, it looks so much better in person. The brush strokes are magnified on camera which is a shame. It looks perfectly fine on the nail but out of all the other polishes I own, this is one of my least favourite at this very moment in time. 


I have on 3 coats of Captain Sparrows boat. The formula is fine. It's a tad on the thin side so if you have longer nails you may as well throw on 3 coats or else there will be bald spots. It has a pretty blue sheen to it in certain lighting but mostly it's a gunmetal grey colour. I don't think I'll wear it as a full manicure at the moment but it might make a fun accent nail with a glitter topper. I'll have to play around with it and see.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​ Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les