25 November 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Mani orders

Hey all,


Today we have another "mani orders" theme for the Twinsie Tuesday group. My order came from a few people to make it a bit more interesting. In the end I was given OPI Every month is Oktoberfest, a white polish and Barry m Amethyst. 

I started with a base of OPI Every month is Oktoberfest. This is 2 coats. The formula is pretty good! Sometimes I do need to add on another coat but it's a beautiful polish and it dries quickly so the extra coat isn't really all that big of a deal.


I striped off the ring finger and added on a plain white polish on the tip and 2 coats of Barry m Amethyst to the base. I think all three polishes work pretty well together. The fact that the Barry m polish is a clear base glitter really helps. It makes it so much easier to use alongside other polishes.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​ Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les