18 November 2014

Twinsie Tuesday-The Discworld #37:Unseen Academicals

Hey all,


 I am so pleased with this weeks Twinsie Tuesday challenge. When I first read the prompt I was like "ugh this is not going to be fun" but thankfully I kept with it. I don't have a typical favourite football team BUT at the last minute I thought of Terry Pratchett's book "Unseen Academicals" which is based on the Unseen University's football team. 


I started with a base of Illamasqua Monogamous, 2 coats, on all of my nails except the middle finger. Then I striped off the nail and pained on Orly Liquid Vinyl. Again I striped off the nail and added on Max Factor Red Passion. On the middle nail I used a plain white polish. I striped it off to match the referee's shirt and painted on Orly Liquid Vinyl. I topped it off with Essence Soft Touch matte topcoat. 


I really enjoyed doing this manicure I have to say. I love the Dicworld series so any chance I get to do a Discworld themed manicure makes me pretty happy.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​ Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les