15 December 2014

A seasonal Swatch

Hey all,


One of the best polishes for the Christmas season is China Glaze Glittering Garland. It is the perfect deep green with golden shimmer. The formula is great. I have on 2 coats with a coat of Sally Hansen Miracle gel topcoat to seal it all in. This can drag a bit which is the only problem I have come across whilst using it.


Glittering Garland makes a great base for nail art too. I used this a lot last Christmas and even during the year for regular nail designs. It's a polish that shows up on my blog a lot because of its versatility.

Cuti-CLUE-les


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les