08 December 2014

Abstract festive nails

Hey all,


Some more Christmas themed nails for today. I just noticed that my post didn't go up last Thursday so there might be an extra post this week. For today though I went with  a more abstract look. I started with 3 coats of Catrice Oh My Goldness!. This is a darkened gold glitter in a clear base. It is jam packed so it's not too hard to get it opaque.


Once Oh My Goldness had dried I added on China Glaze Holly Day (dark green), Lancome Nuit D'Azure (Navy blue) GOSH Silver and Nails Inc St James. I like the colours together, I think they stand out pretty well over the gold base. It's eye-catching but not too blingy. Sometimes I think you need to reign it in a bit (depending on the occasion of course).

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les