01 December 2014

Christmas Calandar- The countdown begins!

Hey all,

To mark the first day of December (probably my favourite month of the year) I came up with a little calendar nail art design. This was pretty simple although my nails could have been a tad longer in order to get the numbers a bit bigger but hey! it turned out ok so it's grand.


I started with 2 coats of China Glaze Glittering Garland.Once that had fully dried I striped off the nail and painted on one coat of white polish. I used a fine tip pen for the numbers which was both a good and a bad thing. The good was the ease of use! It took way less time to do each hand. The bad is that is wiped off pretty easy with a topcoat so the colour doesn't look as intense as it did in the beginning. 


I marked the 24th with my kiss silver nail art striper and that was it! 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les