17 December 2014

Going dotty for that Patent gloss

Hey all,


A post I completely forgot to get up last week! This is the dotticure I made up using the Sally Hansen Patent gloss polishes. How good do they look together?! I really like Chic (the peachy nude), especially on my longer nails. 


I started off with 2 coats of Chic. Once that had dried I added on a line of Slick (deep navy) 2 lines of Moto (raspberry) and 2 lines of Vinyl (black). It's such a simple manicure to do but the mix of colours really makes it pop. I've been using these polishes in a fair few of my manicures lately. They are just so easy to use and the glossy finish they have is so nice. It'd be great if they brought out a whole load of colours in this line. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les