02 December 2014

House of ho ho ho!

Hey all,


House of Holland and elegant touch have come together to release 3 sets of stick on nails for the Christmas season, The 3 designs available are Santa Baby, Unwrap me (pictured) and 'Tis the season. All 3 designs retail for €9.99. In each kit you get 24 nails in 10 sizes, nail glue and a mini nail file. Basically all you need to apply these nails are in the kit! Very handy, especially if you want to apply them quickly before going out.


The Unwrap nail set was inspired by wrapping paper and come in 3 different colours (red, green and gold). They are simple but really eye-catching. I love the design and it's one I have free handed before but I think it's pretty time consuming so these will come in handy this Christmas. The only real issue I had with these nails is the length. They are a fair bit longer than I can really work with. The good news is you can cut them down so don't let the length put you off. I cut mine with a nail clippers and I just file them a bit to rid of any sharp edges (you'll probably see the end result in a future mani)


All 3 sets are available in stores now. I think they would make lovely secret santa presents or stocking fillers.

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les