10 December 2014

Sally Hansen Velvet texture nail polish- Swatches and review!

Hey all,


Today I have the new Sally Hansen Velvet Texture polishes to show ye. This is a small release with only 3 polishes in total but it's an interesting one. The end result (as you can guess from the name) is a velvet look (matte with a bit of a sheen) and a slight textured feel. They look more textured than they feel. You don't have to worry about your nails snagging on your clothes or anything like that.


The first one I have is Velour. This is a lilac shade with a good formula. 2 coats and it is fully opaque. I found this to be a tad bit thicker than the other polishes. It's not something that will really affect your application in any way but I just happened to pick up on it. I like this colour. It looks really nice with the velvet texture finish.


 Next up is 620 Velveteen:


Velveteen is a plain black polish. The formula was very nice on this one. Again I have on 2 coats and it's fully opaque, I think the texture look really suits this polish. I haven't come across a black texture so it's a nice change from the regular polishes.  


Finally I have 670 Lavish:


Lavish is a raspberry shade. It's a shade or 2 darker than what you seen in the pictures, Like most raspberry polishes my camera had a hard time picking up the exact colour. Formula wise I only needed 2 coats for full opacity. The texture look isn't as strong on this one from my experience. It is still noticeable though so no worries about that, 


Overall this is a nice little collection. I happen to like the textured effect range and I think this is a nice subtle alternative to the really obvious glitter textures. Removal is pretty easy, it's basically a normal polish in that sense. I would like to see some plain matte/velour polishes from Sally Hansen. That would be such an interesting addition to their range. 
Each bottle costs €6.95 at the moment and you can find them in the usual pharmacies that stock Sally Hansen polishes. 

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les