24 December 2014

Santa baby, hurry down the chimney tonight

Hey all,


A bit of a late post today. I went with a pretty easy design for this week. I couldn't go through Christmas without doing a Santa design. 
For the Santa coats I started with Barry m Red Glitter. I freehanded the white stripe down the middle and on the tips. I freehanded the black stripe using the brush on Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Vinyl. The silver is Kiss nail art Striper in Silver.


For Santa himself I started with a coat of Illamasqua Monogamous. The red is Sally Hansen Patent gloss in Lavish. I used Barry m Red glitter again for the nose and Vinyl for the mouth and eyes, It was a pretty easy design to do. Unfortunately when I added on a coat of Sally Hansen Miracle gel topcoat the red from the Barry m polish mixed with the white. You couldn't tell from afar though so it was grand really. 
Cuti-CLUE-les



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les