16 December 2014

Some seasonal sparkle

Hey all,


One of the polish combinations I always have in mind but never get to actually wear is a raspberry creme with a glitter topper. I think it's super festive but I really don't wear raspberry polishes all that often (even though I love them!). Finally I got one to work out for me and I ended up really loving it. I wore this combination for a week and it looked great the entire time. 


I have on 2 coats of Barry M Raspberry over a basecoat of Sally Hansen Miracle cure strengthener. I added on a thin coat of Catrice Have an Ice day on top and finished it off with a coat of Sally Hansen Miracle gel topcoat. I love the holo glitters in Have an ice day. They are beautiful and quite strong, even with a topcoat on top. The Raspberry polish is a tad darker in person. It looked lovely I have to say. It's one I would definitely wear again during the Christmas break.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les