23 December 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Christmas and Hanukkah nail art

Hey all,


 Today is a special Twinsie Tuesday post. Instead of the one manicure we have 2 to mark both Christmas and Hanukkah. To start off I have my Christmas nails. I have on a base of GOSH Silver, I marked off both my index and ring finger for the Christmas tree design and painted them with China Glaze Holly Day, Once that had completely dried I added another coat of Silver to the sides that were showing and a full coat to my pinky finger. Whilst that was still tacky I stuck it into the silver glitter pot from the Miss Elegent Touch Candy dip nail kit in Ice Gems. I then decorated the trees using OPI I just can't copeacabana, Barry m Red glitter and a plain white polish. 

On my pinky finger, using a dotting tool, I traced out the shape of a snowflake with white polish and stuck my nail into the white glitter pot from the Candy dip nails kit. 

Finally my Snowman. I did the outline with the brush from the white nail polish I used. The black hat,his eyes and mouth is Sally Hansen  Patent gloss in Vinyl.The red glitter on the hat is Barry m Red glitter. The scarf is Sally Hansen  Patent gloss in lavish. Finally his nose is Nails Inc Atomic!


My Hanukkah nails were a bit simpler I think. I started with an all white polish base with a black accent using Sally Hansen Vinyl again. The gold is Catrice Goldfinger. The outline on the star is Kiss nail art striper in Silver. The dreidel is Misa Bourbon on the Rocks. All the dots on the star and other nails are done with a tiny dotting tool. 

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​ Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les