16 January 2015

New years eve nails 2014

Hey all,


My last manicure that I have left to show from my Christmas folder is actually my New Years eve manicure. I debated whether or not I would bother doing one this year but in the end I thought I might as well seeing as I had a bit of time to get them done. I generally keep my mani pretty basic using China Glaze Blue years eve. It's a bit of a tradition for me to wear this polish for New Years given the name. This year I thought I'd add a bit of glitter to the tips to make it stand out a bit more.
I have on 2 coats of Blue Years Eve over a basecoat of Sally Hansen miracle cure. Blue polish stains pretty badly so I always use a basecoat. 

Whilst the second coat was still a bit tacky I stuck my nail into the gold glitter pot from the Miss Elegant touch Candy dip nail kit in Holly Berries (you can see my review of both kits here). Using a fan brush I gently brushed off the excess and it spread the glitter around into more of a gradient style rather than having just a clump of glitter in one spot. I topped it off with a coat of Sally Hansen miracle Gel topcoat. 


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les