22 January 2015

NOTD- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure (372) Greige

Hey all,


I tend to turn to the Sally Hansen Complete Salon  Manicure range if I can't decide on what polish to wear. I love the brush and the formulas tend to be perfect. I hadn't worn greige as a full manicure in quite a while so I opted to pop that on.  I use this a fair bit in nail art but it is actually pretty nice on its own too.
I have 3 coats of Greige, no basecoat or topcoat. These polishes don't need a basecoat unless you are wearing one of the teal polishes (blue streak and Jungle gem for instance). They will stain your nails so I always use a basecoat before wearing one of them. You definitely do not need a topcoat. these are perfectly glossy on their own. 
I mentioned before that this is not a greige really, it's just a light grey. There is not hint of beige in this whatsoever. It wears really well and I managed to get a full week out of this manicure with only a minor amount of tipwear. 


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les