19 January 2015

Pond manicure....for real this time

Hey all,


I decided to try a "real" pond manicure this week. I only copped on last week that this was an actual technique. I still love my frog manicure but I thought I'd give the real thing a go (while I still remember what it is!)
The only proper jelly I have to hand is Zoya Paz so I went with an orange theme. I started with 3 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in Tahitian Sunset. On my accent nail Ihave 1 coat of Zoya Paz as a base. I freehanded the roses using China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Essence Happy End and Nyc Picnic on the lawn for the leaves. I added a coat of Zoya Paz on top to complete the pond manicure look.


I have to admit the Pond manicure idea is not for me. The end result just doesn't look good on my nails and it's not something I would bother  to try again. It looks ok as an accent nail but I didn't like it as a full manicure at all.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les