12 January 2015

Reindeer nail art

Hey all,


I am just getting around to posting the last few Christmas manicures I have. I really liked these and I know if I don't post them now they'll just get lost or deleted so I might as well throw them up here. 
I think this is my first time doing freehand reindeer nail art. 

I started with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Chic on my ring finger. On the other nails I used 2 coats of Gosh Silver. Once that was dry I freehanded the reindeer heads using Barry m Mushroom. I just used the barry m brush for this. For the antlers I used Elf Smoky brown,
The black noses are Zoya Storm. Barry m Red glitter is the red nose on the accent nail.

Finally I used a plain old white polish and Essence Black is Back for the black dot.I sealed it all in using Sally Hansen Miracle gel topcoat.


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les