15 January 2015

Snowmen and candy canes

Hey all,


This was one of my favourite manicures this year. I did a similar candy cane design last year but this year I have a little snowman addition. I used the same green and red polishes for this design but I changed the lines and made them thinner.

My base is NYC Pinstripe white. I have on 2 coats. It could have done with a 3rd for sure but I knew it would be covered so I didn't bother. It wasn't worth the longer drying time.
The stripes are Barry m Red Glitter and China Glaze Running in Circles. I used roughly 2 coats for each. 

For the snowman I used Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Vinyl for all of the black parts. The orange is Nails inc Atomic. His little scarf is Barry m Blueberry. I topped it all off with Sally Hansen Miracle gel topcoat.


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les