23 January 2015

Sunset Fever

Hey all,


Another manicure using Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in Tahitian Sunset. This was supposed to be either a past Twinsie Tuesday post or a halloween post. I really like the end result so I thought it was worth a post. 
I started off with a T shape on my nail using striping tape. I then painted each section using a plain white polish, Tahitian Sunset and Essence Black is back. Once that was one I pulled off the striping tape whilst the polish was still wet. To cover the nail the striping tape revealed I used Kiss nail art striper in Silver and Essence Gold Fever.
I topped it off with a coat of Essence Soft touch matte topcoat. Glitter with a matte topcoat is my favourite thing ever.Some glitters suit a glossy topcoat but others were made to be matte.


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les