13 January 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Inspired by my shoes!

Hey all,


I forget what they call this design but it was the perfect pick for this weeks Twinsie Tuesday post. My shoes are pretty plain at the moment. They are just black flats, nothing special about them. They are easy to throw on in the morning so there's no faffing around with laces (and no chance I'll smudge or chip my nail polish in the process!)

Here I have on 2 coats of Illamasqua Monogamous. I refuse to buy these full price because it's ridiculous. I think they are something around the €17 mark in debenhams. Even though they have them on sale a fair bit, the ones on sale always sell out in an instant.
Once monogamous had dried I used Sally Hansen  Velveteen which has the same looking finish as my shoes so that worked out pretty well I have to say. 
I think the mani turned out pretty spot on this week. I am pretty interested to see what the other ladies come up with.



Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish

Alaina at The Little Canvas

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les