20 January 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Pokemon!

Hey all,


This weeks Twinsie Tuesday manicure had to be inspired by a fandom we follow. I have a few books and films that I love but I've done manicures inspired by them before. This week I thought I'd go for an older show/game that I used to love. Pokemon was HUGE and I loved it. I found the series on netflix recently and I've watched pretty much every episode since then. I loved the original pokemon (pikachu, charmander, bulbasaur and squirtle) but for todays post I went with Pikachu. 


I have 2 coats of NYC Pinstripe white as my base. I then divided the nail using Orly Vinyl. I added Max Factor Red passion to the top and that completled my Pokeballs, For my Pikachu accent I freehanded its head using OPI I just can't copeacabana. I used Orly Vinyl for the black on the ears, eyes, nose and mouth. The pink is OPI Kiss me I'm Brazillian. 

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les