06 January 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Pond manicure

Hey all,


The first Twinsie Tuesday post of the new year and we have 3 new Twinsies join the group. All of their links are down below so please check them out if you have a chance. 

This weeks theme is Pond manicure. I decent to freehand a little frog face on my ring finger. I started with 2 coats of China Glaze I'm with the lifeguard. Once that was dry I painted on the face using NYC High line green. They look very similar in the pictures but in real life you can easily tell it's 2 different colours. The black is Essence Black is back and the light pink is 17 Sweet Kisses. 


For the rest of my mani I went with 2 coats of Barry m Blueberry ice cream as a base. I then dotted on Barry m Cyan Blue, Catrice Sold out forever and NYC Hudson Breeze. I didn't use a topcoat on these nails but I did add a coat of Essence Soft touch matte topcoat to the accent nail. I find the design stands out more with a matte topper.

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les