16 February 2015

Big Hero 6 nail art

Hey all,


Big Hero 6 is one of the latest animated films to come out. I haven't seen it yet but I love the look of the chunky robot that stars in it so I came up with some nail art based on him. 
I started off using Sally Hansen Miracle gel in Street flair. This is a 2 coat polish that wears really well. I have a full review on this collection if you are interested including a wear test

Halfway down the nail I added on 2 coats of Nails inc St James. Once that was half-way dry I added on some Born Pretty Store hex glitters. On  the accent nail I painted on NYC Pinstripe white instead of St James. The black is Orly Liquid Vinyl. I topped it off with a coat of Essence Soft touch matte topcoat. My bottle is pretty low so it ended up a bit streaky which was a shame. 

 
The colours I used are all based on his armour. That's pretty much it! I definitely need to get a new matte topcoat. The only thing I don't like about them is the fact they leave little white solid dots on your nails. It's weird and it does take away from your manicure. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les